Friday, September 2, 2011
Today, I created a photo Email Signature. This is what I did. I opened a word document and added the text, then inserted a photo from a file in my computer. Then I saved it. Then I went back and SAVED AS as PDF to my desktop. Then I opened the pdf from my desktop and Cropped it using the select tool and then pressing COMMAND KEY + K. I then saved as a .PNG. Here is what I made
Friday, August 26, 2011
2. Our Home with new roof, siding and gutters.
3. Our Lawn - have a high schooler cutting our lawn now...the straw that saved this camel's back!
4. New church logo. As you can see above
5. Stephen's got a new business card, as Associate Pastor
6. Our bodies. Neels and I are both doing a weight reduction action plan. She's lost 10 lbs already.